1. Take a pair of mole-grips and isolate the spring tension by placing a tension
bar in the tension hole on the spring collar. Push the bar upwards and hold it whilst
gripping the central bar with the grips.
2. Unscrew the bottom screws on the spindle tracks and push them aside.
3. Remove the Circlips holding the old spindle in place.
4. Remove the spindle from its bracket - you may need to pull the door in towards
5. Repalce the spindles and fix with circlips.
6. Don’t forget to put the spindle wheel through the cable loop.
7. Replace tracks and screws.
8. Hold Tension Bar and release the Mole Grips.
9. Gently return the spring tension to the cables and ensure the cables are in the
correct grooves on the cones.
10. Open and close the door and lubricate the tracks and wheels with oil.